What: The Sole of Reflexology, "Where Well-Being Begins"
When: Friday, September 17th-Sunday, September 19th, 2021
Where: Country Inn and Suites, Ames, Iowa., 515-233-3935, Close to Hwy 30 and I-35.
Cost: FREE In Person Fall Conference
RSVP: Please click here to register!
Hotel Rooms: If you are wanting to stay the whole weekend, we do have a block of rooms available. Please note: you will need to book your room by August 17, 2021. They are giving RAIA a price break on the rooms up to August 17th. So please reserve as soon as possible.
At each Presentation, there will be a sign up sheet that you must sign in. You also need to be a member of RAIA to receive the CEU's that are available. (1 CEU per presentation, and 2 for the meeting).
This Conference is free for anyone wanting to learn or update their knowledge. We are going to have wonderful speakers that we feel will be very interesting to all that attend. Cranio-Sacral on Toes, Telemeres, Qest4 and Biomat. We will also have in the Banquet Room, Reflexology chairs set up for free exchanges. We all can learn from each other. Come and see what we have to offer to you!
Friday after 3:00 P.M.: Arrival and Chair set up in Banquet Room
Saturday Schedule & Presenters:
- Becci Rentschler | Qest4 and Biomat | 9:00-10:00 am
- Patricia Barrance | Cranio-Sacral of the Toes | 10:15-11:15 am
- Lunch | 11:30 am-1:00 pm
- Meet & Greet with Reflexology Board + Intro of new Members | 1:00-2:00 pm
- Amy Petersen | Telemeres | 2:15-3:15 pm
- Session Exchanges in Banquet Room | 3:30-5:00 pm
- Deann Kluss | Hand Exercises | 9:00-10:00 am